Fully threaded rods have threads from one end to the other. Ideal for general purpose fastening and anchoring and are available in many varieties of materials and grades. Can be used for hanging, mounting, supporting and fastening in plumbing, heating, electrical, or construction applications.
- Material: Available in steel (F1554 GR.36/GR.55/GR.105; A193 B7/B7M; A36), stainless steel (18-8/304, 316, A193 B8/B8M), many others available upon request.
- Size range: 1/4" to 3" diameter, metric to custom.
- Length options: 3', 6', 10', 12'; metric-1m/2m, or custom
- Finishes: plain, plated, hot dipped galvanized, to custom
- Thread: American Standard (Coarse and fine), Metric, Custom and Specialty