Turnbuckle - An open/adjustable metal frame used in combination with a threaded fastener, commonly with eye bolts, for support and adjustability in construction and industrial projects. The right-hand thread and opposing left-hand thread allow for the threaded components to be installed, removed or adjusted without “twisting” the attached cable(s). Commonly used in construction projects such as awnings(restaurants & building entrances), bridges, and telephone poles. Also, you may see them used for the boxing rings and entertainment events: stands, displays, etc.
- Material: Steel and stainless Steel(18-8/304, 316)
- Diameter: 1/4" to 1 1/2", metric to custom
- Size range: 3" to 6" to 12" to Custom, "Take-Away" Space
- Finishes: Plain, plated or hot-dip galvanized
- Options: Turnbuckle Body Only, Eye and Eye, Hook and Hook, Jaw and Jaw, Body and Stubs, or a combination of any threaded component.