Thread cutting screw with blunt, tap-fluted end point, tapered ends and machine screw thread pitch. Ideal for applications requiring screws to cut its own threads into mated materials. May have single or multiple cutting edges.
- Material: Available in steel or stainless steel.
- Size range: From 2/56 to 1/2" diameter, metric to custom.
- Finishes: black phosphate or plated
- Thread: American Standard (Coarse or fine), Type F, Type 23, Type B, Metric
- Head style options: Hex washer, pan, slot, flat; Phillips or slotted drive